Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Recipe Difficulty: Very Easy
Servings Amount: 24
- 4 bars dark chocolate
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- Melt chocolate using either a water bath or by sticking in the microwave (checking every 15 seconds to make sure it doesn’t burn).
- Add cayenne pepper and stir well.
- Using a mini-muffin tray* and mini-muffin liners, pour 1/2 tsp of chocolate into cup and turn the liner in your hand, so that at least the bottom third of the liner is coated with chocolate.
- Place in freezer for at least 15 minutes, until chocolate hardens.
- While chocolate is hardening, mix together almond butter, tahini paste, and agave with a whisk (you can also use hand mixer if you want).
- Remove chocolate from freezer and place a small dollop (a little bit larger than a large pea) of almond butter-tahini mix using two teaspoons into each cup.
- Spoon remaining chocolate over each of the cups so that the almond butter-tahini “ball” is completely submerged and covered (chocolate should reach almost the top of the liner).
- Place back in freezer for an additional 15 minutes. Enjoy.
*You can get mini-muffin tray here.
**You can get mini-muffin liners here.