Chocolate Ganache Tart
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter and sugar in bowl and using a stand mixer or handmixer, beat mixture until pale yellow.
- Add almond extract and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- In separate bowl, add salt to flour, and then add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Slowly combine until flour is incorporated and dough forms.
- Divide dough in half and set 1/2 of dough in the freezer. Press remaining dough (I just used my hands) into a 9 1/2 inch tart pan, making sure that the dough is not too thick in the center (where it takes longer to cook).
- For filling, add chopped chocolate to bowl. Pour VERY HOT (but not boiling) plant milk over chocolate and stir until chocolate is smooth. Pour chocolate filling over the dough.
- Take the dough sitting in the freezer and crumble it over the top. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Place in the oven for ~40 minutes, until golden brown.
Sign Up For a FREE Copy of Our E-Book! Sign Up Here!