- Blend all the ingredients for marinade in a high powered blender until smooth. [The recipe gives you enough for dozens of servings. You’ll only need a couple tablespoons for this particular recipe, so put the rest in some tupperware or a mason jar and stick it in the freezer/fridge for future use in salads, soups, stir-fries!]
- Submerge glass noodles in water for 30-60 minutes.
- Lightly sautee all veggies (except for green onions)–one by one–in sesame oil. Season with salt if you like your salad salty (the marinade has quite a bit of salt in it from the soy sauce). Do not overcook your veggies–you don’t want them soggy, just slightly cooked. Set aside sautéed veggies in large bowl.
- Drain soaking noodles. Place in boiling water for approximately 1-2 minutes. Drain noodles and drop into an ice bath to prevent further cooking. Drain noodles.
- Add noodles to bowl of sautéed veggies. Add 2 tbsp of sesame oil, as well as 2-3 tbsp of the marinade, the sesame seeds, and green onions. Stir together until well combined.
*You can pick up glass noodles here.